Broken Hill Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Broken Hill?
Broken Hill Food and Wine
Broken Hill, a city in the far west of New South Wales, Australia, is known for its mineral deposits and mining history. However, the city also has a variety of dining and drinking options for visitors and locals alike. Here are some of the places you might want to check out:
- The Broken Hill Restaurant - This restaurant serves a modern Australian cuisine and has a relaxed atmosphere. It's a great place for a special occasion or a romantic dinner.
- The Silly Goat - Situated in a restored heritage building, this restaurant offers seasonal and locally sourced ingredients on their menu. The Silly Goat also has a good reputation for their cocktails.
- The Palace Hotel - Known for its local history and architectural beauty, The Palace Hotel's restaurant offers classic pub food and Australian cuisine. Make sure you try their famous "The Big Steak" challenge!
- The Royal Exchange Hotel - Located in the heart of the city, this pub is known for its live music, cold beer and relaxed atmosphere. You can also order some classic pub food here.
- The Astra Hotel - Another local landmark, The Astra Hotel offers a friendly and lively atmosphere. You'll find a mix of locals and visitors at this bar and restaurant.
- Mr. Badger's - This quirky cafe serves delicious coffee and brunch options. You can also find local handmade crafts and artworks for sale in the cafe.
- The Exchange Café - A popular spot for brunch or lunch, The Exchange Café offers a varied menu of sandwiches, salads, and sweet treats. They also have vegan and gluten-free options on their menu.
Take Away Food
- Pie Face - If you're after a quick and easy meal, Pie Face is a great option. This take away food chain is known for its hearty meat pies and sausage rolls.
- The Twisted Hop - This food truck offers gourmet hot dogs and burgers. You'll find them at different locations around the city, so check their Facebook or Instagram page for their latest whereabouts.
Broken Hill Food and Wine Articles